Pricing information can be found in iClass after you create or login to your account.
*Due to frequent changes based on attendance and demand please click here for our current schedule and register for ALL Tumbling Classes.
Below are a description of our different class types and what athletes they were created for:
- Beginning: For athletes who have mastered a front/back walkover. This class will focus on acquiring a back handspring.
- Basic: No experience required. For athletes who have not yet mastered a back/front walkover.
- Intermediate: For athletes who have mastered a back handspring. This class will focus on acquiring a back handspring tuck and back handspring layout.
- Advanced: For athletes who have mastered a layout. This class will focus on acquiring fulls/doubles/combination passes through to doubles.
- Standing Tuck Class: Skills and drills to master and perfect a standing tuck
- Flight School: Designed for flyers to gain flexibility and perfect body lines and aggressiveness.
- Parkour: For all levels - no experience necessary
- Tot Classes: Teaching all fundamentals - stretching, coordination, strength, rhythm, and introduction to tumbling!
- Guitar or Ukulele with Ian: For all levels- no experience necessary! This is a fun class where students will learn guitar or ukulele through learning songs. Just bring your own instrument and get ready for the fun!
- High School Skills : You asked for it and we couldn't be happier to bring this program to you! This is for anyone who has ever wondered what All-star cheer is about, or for high school athletes who no longer have a competitive season and want to stay involved in cheerleading, or for anyone just looking to make friends and stay active! All levels welcome! If you are younger than high school-age, please check out our Junior Performance Team.
- Junior Performance Team: You asked for it, and we couldn't be happier to bring this program to you! This is for anyone who has ever wondered what all-star cheer is about, or for pop warner athletes who no longer have a competitive season and want to stay involved in cheerleading, or for anyone just looking to make friends and stay active! This group will learn a routine, and will exhibition for friends and family from the comfort of our own gym! All levels welcome! If you are high school-aged, please check out our High School Performance Team.
- Adult Hip Hop: A high-energy hour of dancing! You’ll learn a new mini-dance combination each week. Whether you’re looking for a good workout, some you-time, some fun with friends, or just to live out your inner dancer/cheerleader, this is the class for you! Who said the kids get to have all the fun?!
If you have questions or would like additional information please email us at email@example.com or call 619.823.1782
How to Sign Up For Classes:
Make a free account by choosing the register now tab. We have no registration fees! Once you create an account all of the classes for your athlete will be available for you to choose from. If you enroll mid-month the charges will prorate for just the classes you are taking that month. Once you enroll, your enrollment will continue to roll over every month and you will be charged until you choose to unenroll your athlete. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org